17 May PSF’s Climate Adaptation Workshop
Posted at 10:31h in Fish & Wildlife, Kootenay Lake Library
The Pacific Salmon Foundation recently hosted a Climate Adaptation Workshop. The workshop focussed on upcoming issues, challenges and solutions around salmon adapting to climate change.
Six speakers gave five presentations on a range of topics related to climate change and the adaptation of salmon. All of the presentations and discussions can be found on YouTube!
Here are the links to each of the presentations:
- Gord Sterritt – A First Nations perspective on climate change issues for salmon in the Upper Fraser
- Dr. Sue Grant – State of Salmon and Climate Change: Perspectives
- Dr. Francis Zwiers – A Glimpse at the Projected Future Climate Faced by BC Salmon
- Dr. Brian Riddell & Jason Hwang – PSF Climate Adaptation for Salmon – PSF Perspectives and Ideas
- Dr. Jonathan Moore – Climate Change in Salmon Systems